In order to receive the information necessary for the recognition of professional qualifications in foreign states, a person shall submit a written submission (request) to the Minister and a document certifying the performance of the payment. The submission shall be accompanied by a copy of the personal identification document, the documents certifying education and professional qualifications and the documents or copies thereof necessary for the receipt of the documents referred to in these Regulations.
Information specified in the application
The application (request) shall specify:
1. the name, address of the place of residence or residence of the person;
2. a profession in which a person has the right to operate in the Republic of Latvia (the educational documents, professional qualification documents or other documents certifying such rights shall be indicated);
3. the purpose of requesting a document (e.g. recognition of professional qualifications in the teaching profession);
4. a profession in a foreign state in which the pursuit of professional activity requires the receipt of the document requested;
5. the institution to which the document necessary for the recognition of professional qualifications in foreign states is to be transmitted.
Content of information
the content of the information to be included in the statement (the payment forms from the sum of the following points):
the right of a person to pursue a regulated profession in the Republic of Latvia on the basis of an appropriate professional qualification;
the professional experience of a person in a profession regulated in the Republic of Latvia;
that a person has not been deprived or restricted from the right to pursue a profession regulated in the Republic of Latvia due to professional offences or criminal offences.
The time period for the examination of the application of the person and the documents attached thereto and the issuance of the relevant document shall be 15 days.