The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Latvia already for the fifth year organizes the exhibition #researchLatvia in order to contribute to the strength and diversity of the Latvian science. The exhibition #researchLatvia 2022 tells about 12 Latvian scientists and their achievements. By scanning the QR code visitors of the exhibition can watch the video narrations to get to know the scientists and the branch of science they represent better.
The exhibition at Latvian National Library will take place from January 6 to 29.
12 Latvian scientists represented in #researchLatvia 2022:
- Dr. chem. DACE RASIŅA (Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis);
- Dr. sc. admin. HENRIJS KAĻĶIS (University of Latvia Faculty of Business, Management and Economics)
- Mg. ANTRA GAILE (Riga Technical University Centre of High-Energy Physics and Accelerator Technology, CERN);
- Dr. art. INESE SIRICA (Latvian Academy of Arts Department of Art History)
- Ph. D. JĀNIS LAZOVSKIS (Riga Technical University, Riga Business School)
- Dr. silv. ĀRIS JANSONS (Latvian State Forest Research Institute “Silava”, Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies Faculty of Forestry)
- Ph. D. LINDA GULBE (Ventspils University College Engineering Research Institute “Ventspils International Radio Astronomy Centre”, Institute of Electronics and Computer Science);
- Dr. med. RŪDOLFS CEŠEIKO (Riga Stradins University Faculty of Rehabilitation);
- Dr. philol. ILZE KAČĀNE (Daugavpils University Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences Culture Research Centre);
- Dr. nat. tech. KRISTAPS KĻAVIŅŠ (Riga Technical University Faculty of Materials Science and Applied Chemistry, Baltic Biomaterials Centre of Excellence);
- Ph. D. KRISTĪNE OĻEIŅIKA (Harvard University Boston Children’s Hospital, Riga Stradins University);
- Dr. sc. ing. MĀRTIŅŠ ZAUMANIS (Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology).